Avoid Softball.com

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I've had one or two bad experiences with them as well. But overall, out of the 200 order I've placed (gross exaggeration) I've been satisfied more than I've been disappointed.
I waited 6 weeks for a new pair of game pants for my dd, when they finally came on, they were damn near toddler sized... lol. They sent the wrong size.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
I guess I've been lucky with them in the past. I only had one issue and they corrected it fairly quickly by sending a replacement shipment after after a short e-mail exchange. Though that was about 7 years ago so their service may have changed since they.

Feb 12, 2014
Anyone have any updates? I'm needing to order a couple things but they still have the "tech upgrade delay" message on their site and I'd really rather not deal with the issues other folks are having.

Oct 16, 2014
^^I'd still avoid

I canceled my order 15 days ago and they still haven't refunded me my money that they charged my card before the item even shipped . I call every day and it rings and rings. I have emailed twice, last time 3 days ago, and no response. I'm afraid I may have to involve my bank at some point. It's a shame because I used to have good transactions with them

UPDATE: 3 hours after I posted this I received my refund. It just "showed up", no response to either inquiry I made about it. I'm happy it's done, but I'd still wait to order from them until these kinks are worked out.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2014
It's a darn shame. They seem to have about the best selection of baseball/softball items on the web. Guess I'm going to have to shop around.

Dec 4, 2010
I have sent them 2 emails in the last 2 weeks asking about timing on equipment that they show out of stock and received no response. I have used them many times before with no issues, but not sure I would deal with them right now unless the deal was way better or they had something no one else had.

Oct 16, 2014
I ended up getting the new catcher gear on HQ4SPORTS.com after I canceled the order on Softball.com. The price was great, I got better stuff, and the customer service was excellent. Free and fast shipping.The chest protector we ordered was too big and I had to call and initiate and exchange and a real person answered and helped right away. easy peasy after the other experience. I'd use them again

Dec 4, 2010
Yep HQ4 and homerunmonkey have been getting all my gear purchases the last couple weeks...2 gloves, couple sets of practice balls, all star catcher chest and leg guards. homerunmonkey is offering 20% off (some items excluded) and free shipping over $99. Best price I could find for Wilson Shock FX helmet.

Oct 16, 2014
I tired Homerunmonkey and there was some sort of glitch happening at check out. It kept going back to the shipping address and making me select my Country ,where the zip code was, then other addresses in my city would pop up, like other peoples houses and it would not accept my address . I liked their selection but I ended up getting the All Star gear at HQ4SPORTS (S7 leg guards and chest protector and an MVP helmet) for about the same price

Mar 3, 2015
Michigan
Always had good luck with them until my last order a month ago. The product has not shipped, and my contacts have not been replied too. Seems to be an issue with several of you as well. Now last night I received an email asking me to send a reveiw of my recent purchase.

I would steer away from them!