Avoid Softball.com

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 12, 2014
Just noticed that the pop-up message announcing the shipping delay and the fact that they won't answer your phone calls has become a permanent part of the site. Guess I've made my last order with them!

Oct 16, 2014
I took a chance and ordered a slew of UA batting gloves that were all $9 a pair, couldn't resist, and they have charged my credit card but not yet shipped. That was 2 weeks ago. Good thing I have time!! Sometimes the price is worth the hassle.

Jul 23, 2014
Wow, this place must have really gone downhill recently. I never used to have problems, now I probably won't ever buy there again.

Feb 5, 2013
I took a chance and ordered a slew of UA batting gloves that were all $9 a pair, couldn't resist, and they have charged my credit card but not yet shipped. That was 2 weeks ago. Good thing I have time!! Sometimes the price is worth the hassle.

Just as an FYI, they aren't legally allowed to do that. Credit cards can't be charged before the product is shipped.

Aug 12, 2014
Just as an FYI, they aren't legally allowed to do that. Credit cards can't be charged before the product is shipped.

That's absolutely not true. They just have to ship the item within the time they specified, or 30 days if they did not specify a shipping time. If they are unable to ship within that time, then they must notify you and give you a revised shipping date and an option to get a refund.

Billed for Merchandise You Never Received? Here's What To Do | Consumer Information

Oct 16, 2014
I hope they ship soon. it was $39 for 4 pair of Under Armor gloves. I don't care if they charged me that already I REALLY want those gloves!!

Oct 16, 2014
Update. They have shipped HALF my order. no word on the other half. Strange because it's an order of 4 pair of the same gloves. I'm happy we are at least making progress

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dadmad