Athletes United Easton Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 29, 2016
There were quite a few homeruns hit this past weekend with that Easton. I did notice alot more demarinis this past weekend. Again I think we are all just paying more attention to it now.

Jun 6, 2018
Any updates Core? Only thing I heard is pre-testing for the 2021 line which would come out right before the summer Olympics if there are any next year. If true, that is a long wait that likely builds up curiosity on them. I think another tell tale sign will be if any of the Easton colleges that actually have fall ball start to test them out.

Anything Core? I know yesterday was a big day of announcements on the baseball side for Easton.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Lets put it this way...I have NEVER seen a bat brought out for a few people to use and never sold. I have seen millions of repaints of mainline bats all the time and sold in limited quantities or even one bat painted.

A manufacturer would never make a whole new bat and just release to a team or college. The money alone for this is so huge,
there is no way they would do it. You are paying huge money on R&D and then production...and even more if you are only producing
a few. I just don't see it ever happening. I think these bats will be out.

Now, one piece, I don't think sales will be very big because kids
don't like the feedback a one piece bat gives them...the older players understand what feedback is and don't mind it and some appreciate it.

If and when this comes out...wont be a big seller. I can see it already..."dad...the bat stings my hands when I don't hit it good...I hate it" :)

Jun 6, 2018
Yeah I agree, it will have its market but it won't be for the majority.

I see baseball is getting a new trade in program from Easton, is this soon to follow on the softball side too?

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
They did announce they brought back the big green baseball bat from years ago...hahaha :)

Black Magic. Dug this out of the garage a while back and sold it on eBay.
44d8d09da1662f61e2cf7827595a7a7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I see baseball is getting a new trade in program from Easton, is this soon to follow on the softball side too?

I would kinda doubt that with the abuse composite fp bats takes. Plus, if you read...its a max of $100 credit towards a new bat at retail price :)

So not every baseball bat will get the 100 buck trade in. I would do trades all day long if I sold from retail and only gave someone small
money for their bats :). Although then you have to wait for the trade to get here.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA