Athletes United Easton Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Re: Pro Golf Clubs........................don't you think a bat that Mike Trout used would fetch more than one you buy off the shelf? Yet it's the same wood.

It's the "ooooooh factor" of owning/using something that a pro used to own. Nothing more nothing less.

Yep. Same thing for a "game worn" jersey. This is nothing new at all.

Jun 26, 2020
It is the same wood. However, only the best batches of wood with specific metrics go to the MLB players. Maybe its totally wrong, but that is what I've been told
That's correct. The best and straightest wood get to ink dot stage and from there it gets passed out. Trout gets better wood than Bob Smith the SS for whoever. Ink dots prove how tight and straight the grain is

Jun 26, 2020
What are you hearing?

I can not possibly believe that Easton would have produced these bats without the intent to capitalize on their publicity and get them out to market.
I can't go into details but it the one piece will be available next year. From what I was told it was supposed to be released before Christmas but Corona messed it up.

Take it for what it's worth

Representation is only about money. That's it. Since you don't see Louisville, Wilson, demarini stuff it means they're not paying. Teams will go where the contracts are. A lot of big time baseball programs got killed when Nike introduced the world's worst bat. After that coaches would only sign gear deals with freedom to swing whatever whatever

May 23, 2015
That's correct. The best and straightest wood get to ink dot stage and from there it gets passed out. Trout gets better wood than Bob Smith the SS for whoever. Ink dots prove how tight and straight the grain is
Exactly. No necessarily better, but the best stock

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Bomb Squad Golf

Man, talk about a place where you better toe the line on what you said about any company that wasnt a vendor on there. I always found it funny how there was no such thing as inflating your golf game just a tad bit over there. People that tell "fishing stories" could learn a thing or two about how to overly exaggerate ones golfing abilities (or any story really) haha.

Dec 11, 2010
Interesting why one piece? Maybe a lower price point?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Different feel, stiffer, more feedback for truly advanced hitters. Most of those are probably going to be college age and older.

Jun 6, 2018
Any updates Core? Only thing I heard is pre-testing for the 2021 line which would come out right before the summer Olympics if there are any next year. If true, that is a long wait that likely builds up curiosity on them. I think another tell tale sign will be if any of the Easton colleges that actually have fall ball start to test them out.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I did see a Demarini or two during the games. But not many or often. I would Have to go back and watch again or just watch again this weekend.

That was my initial impression from Week 1 games. I noticed a lot more Demarinis in action in Week 2. Maybe my perception changed because of this discussion.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA