Association/League/Tournament Management Solutions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2012
We need to put a software solution(s) in place to manage our association membership, league game scheduling and tournament management. Ideally we would like to locate a comprehensive package with all of those items integrated within a single solution, but would be open to have a separate solutions to manage the various needs.

I realize may organizations may still do things by hand or within spreadsheets, etc, but we'd like to put a web-based solution in place that allows for more interaction/communication with the membership, and helps us overcome some of the scheduling challenges that seem to plague our league. In a perfect world, league membership management solution would have the capability to collect dues/fees electronically. The league management piece would need to deal with multiple leagues running simultaneously, with multiple fields in multiple locations and various time constraints.

My guess is there are people here with first-hand knowledge of the available solutions. If so, I'd truly appreciate any help our guidance you might offer. With that in mind, I have a couple of specific questions:

1. What systems are currently out there?

2. What are the pros and cons of the various systems?

Thank you in advance for any help or insights you might offer.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
These are the two I am most familiar with.

Leaguelineup:
Free to start but you will want to pay to get rid of ads and add features - roughly $129/year. You get a lot for that money. I prefer Leaguelineup for ease of use and better registration system. Website is easier to maintain and a decent web guy can put up something very good quickly and make it very functional. Easier to showcase sponsors. Very popular. 3.2% fees for online registration fee processing if you are a non-profit - 3.9% if you are not.

eTeamz:
Same thing but a little more expensive for features you want and I am not a big fan of their registration system. Excellent starter templates to get going. Fees are negotiable but about the same. Easier news/section setup and admin

If you have nothing, both are going to be better than you have now. Both are free to try and experiment with

Aug 12, 2014
Our league uses leagueathletics.com. It works well from a coach's standpoint. I don't know anything about the pricing or such.

Jul 17, 2012
Kenmore, WA
We use Leaguetoolbox for our league. It has a registration piece, scheduling, communications. I don't know what it costs, but it works well for the coaches and parents and I believe that administration to be pretty straight forward.

Dec 2, 2012
Many thanks for the replies. You've given me some places to start the process. I appreciate the help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole