Arkansas defeats #1 UCLA

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
This is the first time in Arkansas softball history that the Razorbacks have beaten a top-ranked team. We first faced No. 1 Tennessee in 2007 and lost all of the three-game series. Arkansas meets host UNLV this evening. Way to go Coach B, we knew it would take some time after you left WSU to get your system in place. One of the best college hitting coaches in the game.

Sep 3, 2009
I'm taking my dd to go see them play in Columbia next month. Should be a great game!

Nov 1, 2009
Good coaches make a big difference. UCLA is always rated very high and until the season is in full swing you just don't know. I assume they will be there in the end but maybe not.

Oct 12, 2009
Last year I drove down to Fayetteville to see ULL and left more impressed by the Arkansas hitters.

Lots of very good swings.

Sep 3, 2009
How is that stadium? Form the pics I've seen... it looks incredible! They must have one hell of an AD, or that's just SEC money. Either way, it looks first class.

Oct 12, 2009
How is that stadium? Form the pics I've seen... it looks incredible! They must have one hell of an AD, or that's just SEC money. Either way, it looks first class.

Very very nice. Great seats and sightlines. Elevated berm area around entire outfield.

Easily the best I've ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi