Arizona State and Tennessee both drop games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
ASU barely beat Detroit in their first game yesterday (6-4), then lost 3-2 to South Carolina. ASU looked complacent in both games and their pitchers struggled. Tennessee lost to Brigham Young University.

Sep 18, 2011
That's pretty surprising. Were you at the games or were they on t.v.?? I keep checking the t.v. listings but I think the first game that shows up isn't until March 9. I can't wait because I need a softball fix. Especially considering that the HIGH temperature tomorrow (THE HIGH TEMPERATURE) is expected to be two degrees BELOW zero. Lovely way to kick off March.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
That's pretty surprising. Were you at the games or were they on t.v.?? I keep checking the t.v. listings but I think the first game that shows up isn't until March 9. I can't wait because I need a softball fix. Especially considering that the HIGH temperature tomorrow (THE HIGH TEMPERATURE) is expected to be two degrees BELOW zero. Lovely way to kick off March.

No 29, I wasn't there. I check the schedules web page, and many PAC 12 teams have a link next to each game that says "live stream" or something like that. So I watch it on line. The games streamed by PAC 12 teams are free on PAC 12 Network. Got the HD cable from the laptop to the TV so I can watch on the big screen.

But I will be there at the AZ Wildcats home games. Rain predicted this weekend though.

The Arizona Wildcats games through March 4 wil be live streamed, so go to their schedule web page, click on the "live stream" link and voila - the PAC 12 window opens with the game on. No account needed.

Oct 2, 2012
on the Field
I hate to admit this, but my Vols are a 1 pitcher team. When Renfroe is on the mound, they are for sure a top 5 team. When all the rest are on the mound (ie BYU), look out, its probably not going to be good if their bats go cold. I am really afraid that if TN does not develop a top pitcher the next few years will be rough.

Sep 24, 2013
Midwest
No 29, I wasn't there. I check the schedules web page, and many PAC 12 teams have a link next to each game that says "live stream" or something like that. So I watch it on line. The games streamed by PAC 12 teams are free on PAC 12 Network. Got the HD cable from the laptop to the TV so I can watch on the big screen.

But I will be there at the AZ Wildcats home games. Rain predicted this weekend though.

The Arizona Wildcats games through March 4 wil be live streamed, so go to their schedule web page, click on the "live stream" link and voila - the PAC 12 window opens with the game on. No account needed.

Can you copy a link please. I went to the Pac 12 network and they wanted a login like ESPN 3 does. (Certain providers only)

Id love to be able to watch games online even if its a replay

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Can you copy a link please. I went to the Pac 12 network and they wanted a login like ESPN 3 does. (Certain providers only)

Id love to be able to watch games online even if its a replay

KCPRK, I think the "live stream" games are just that. I tied previously to view prior games and couldn't find them in the archives. So the stream comes on 5 or 10 minutes before game time and ends pretty abruptly after 3rd out of final inning.

So for example, I go to the PAC 12 team's website, go to the schedule page, and if there's a "live stream" link in the row of today's game, I follow that link. No account needed for PAC 12 website live streams. A further example, Wildcat Invititational game going on right now is on AZ Wildcats schedule page: Softball - Schedule - The University of Arizona Official Athletic Site.

Go to the Indiana vs. Texas-Arlngton game and click "live stream." Coming up next is Iowa vs. Valparaiso in 30 minutes. Give it a whirl and I'll double check now as well.

May 9, 2013
I hate to admit this, but my Vols are a 1 pitcher team. When Renfroe is on the mound, they are for sure a top 5 team. When all the rest are on the mound (ie BYU), look out, its probably not going to be good if their bats go cold. I am really afraid that if TN does not develop a top pitcher the next few years will be rough.

Probably shouldn't have let Nunley get up to Lexington from Soddy Daisy but I'm sure glad they did. Gabriel should be good though. Just needs a little time. Most teams won't be very good if their bats go cold. Renfroe's have spoiled you a bit. :D

Sep 18, 2011
Tough weekend for ASU. Yesterday I watched them (on the internet) lose to Minnesota and Ball State. Must have been fun for the Ball State girls to beat their former coach.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06