Anyone have experience with Softballbatscheap.com?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 29, 2010
Ebay, Amazon, Closeoutbats, Softballfans.com fastpitch section, directsports.com, Any other recommendations? Also call site directly almost all the time they can go down in price. They have to list manufacture retail price, call for better deal. Good luck

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Someone posted that CoreSoftball20 on this board has great prices and service but he mentioned that he keeps his inventory low to keep the prices low.

Thank you for the props

I don't keep my overall inventory low...I get the same prices as the big boys, which means I buy in just as much. I just feel we know more about bats than the big guys and I watch the selling market more than the big guys who can afford to not care and lose their butts on bats if they don't move quickly. So you will not see us have the older models still in stock, we move it before the map pricing drops.

I have a large slowpitch customer base in the country right now. I offer a service that most do not. People can call or text me anytime...and get the owner...not some salesman who has no idea how to play the game or about the equipment. And most of the time, my prices beat everybody (or will match), so people like to just be able to text or call someone and get the bat right away and not worry about shopping 100 places.
I don't screw people over on prices...I don't have overhead and we concentrate on volume more than making a killing on a few.

Not too many people can say they have done what me and my partner have done so far in our 4 years of business with only 2 people doing all the work while holding down 2 regular jobs also. We go to work, then go to work afterwards. And we do it because we love the game.
We are the guys taking on the corporations and doing it pretty well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrakesii