Anyone have experience with Softballbatscheap.com?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 9, 2013
Does anyone have experience with Softballbatscheap.com? They have a Easton FS3 Fastpitch Softball Bat FP13S3 30/18.5 for $109.99 that is by far the best price I can find, but I can't find any information on them. Any help is much appreciated!

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
No. Thought about buying several times, but it seems to good to be true, so I am guessing it is.

Jan 16, 2013
Utah
Just read the descriptions for the products and on the contact us link. Anytime the English is that bad, that is a huge red flag you should not ignore..........pretty sure you would be out the money and never see the product.

Aug 21, 2011
38°41'44"N 121°9'47.5"W
Just read the descriptions for the products and on the contact us link. Anytime the English is that bad, that is a huge red flag you should not ignore..........pretty sure you would be out the money and never see the product.

Yeah...this would make me nervous.
Are you know where buy a nice quality?Of you know about choose you love bat,Choose we fastpitch softball bats store,In Anderson Fastpitch Softball...

If you do happen to purchase with them, use a protected method of purchase and report back to us.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
I may be mistaken, but I think this site was discussed about a year ago, and they turned out to be a joke. We all concluded to steer clear of this one!
Closeoutbats.com is a good one though... I've bought from them several times with no issues at all.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Now that everybody knows to steer clear and I wont be accused of bashing. We tried to buy about 200 bats from this place 2 years ago. We knew the place was a joke because of the prices, but why not have some fun. We tried to have them ship first, they wouldn't. We tried to suiggest a third party broker (a company/person that holds both party's items until each side obligations are satisfied), they wouldn't. We tried to have pictures taken of them with the bats, they wouldn't. If was funny all the terrible excuses they came up with why they wouldn't do any deals that didn't involve us paying first.

Sometimes people really do have to follow the saying..."if its too good to be true, it usually is"

And yes, all emails are written as well as the descriptions...haha

Last edited:
Nov 14, 2011
Here is a word for word description of the Anderson Rocketech bat.

"Are you know where buy a nice quality?Of you know about choose you love bat,Choose we fastpitch softball bats store,In Anderson Fastpitch Softball Bats Choose suit you the best style,Like Anderson RockeTech FP: KRKTFP Fastpitch Softball Bats is new style and hot sale now bat we are sale cheap price. "

You can't make this stuff up! I would NEVER buy from them, but if you want a laugh it is worth 5 minutes trying to read the bat descriptions!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
I may be mistaken, but I think this site was discussed about a year ago, and they turned out to be a joke. We all concluded to steer clear of this one!
Closeoutbats.com is a good one though... I've bought from them several times with no issues at all.

CJ, you are absolutely correct. This site has actually been discussed several times both on here and on several other boards I frequent. It has always been about how a friend has been ripped off by sending the money and never receiving the product advertised.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207