Anyone have any experiance with this...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 6, 2011
I'm looking for ways to help my 10U team stop leading with the back elbow. I thought this might work. has anyone ever used it?

Perfect Connextion

PerfectConnection.jpg

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
A coach I took dd to used one. I'd like to make one I think it's useful. I know there are some detractor's out there as well.

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
Read old posts on here by SL. We have had a device like this for many years, invented by a very good hitting coach in Tx. called the connector, long before this device showed up. ifubuidit( Dana Elliot) who has his own facility and school. I use it and like any other tool it allows a kid to understand how the arm work or are connected. He no longer posts on here like many other good hitting instructors , but his results and students speak for him. He is very successful .

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
The entire thing can be built with PVC and a few screws. Look at the picture SL posted on here. The above is actually a golf device that they are now marketing to softball. I told Dana he should have gotten a Patent.

Apr 17, 2012
Wi
I couldn't find this in SL's posts, found something different. My main question is what to use for the pieces that go around the arms and padding.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan