Anderson FP bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

moe

Aug 14, 2013
Teasers on FB about new Anderson FP lineup.

I know some of you all were close with Mr. Anderson, and I know he no longer owns the company. We are a rocketech family and just curious if there is anyting of interest to look at.

Dec 11, 2010
-9 or -8 Xeno. You can thank me later.

Buddies dd thinks the -9 swings like a Rocketflex of the same length for whatever that's worth. When my 11 year old outgrows the 31 RF she is swinging we are going that route. Have a 32 RF put away for her but she will have a 32/33 Xeno too. I'll let you know this fall or next spring, lol.

Mar 29, 2012
My DD has always swung Demarini, but she is excited to try a 2legit. we plan on demoing all the bats at bat wars in a few weeks.

Aug 28, 2013
well, lets talk 2Legit...thoughts?

Awesome bat, by far my DD's favorite and she's swung all of them (almost) at one time or another (and dad :) ). Give it time to break in and open up - roughly 200 - and you won't be disappointed, although it's still very hot out of the wrapper. The 2nd run seems to be more durable as they've improved the connection area. They do rattle, we've had several and they all do, I think it's a glue issue breaking loose on the inside from the end cap but it doesn't affect the performance.

well, lets talk 2Legit...thoughts?
Lots of reports of shattering, shearing off at the connection and cracking.

Even a -8 Xeno or LXT will be lighter than a RT. The Xeno is balanced a bit farther out toward the barrel than the LXT so it may be a better fit for her than the LXT. However, my DD went from an SRV4B (another bat that is over sticker weight) to a -9 LXT and loves it. In fact, her -9 LXT weighs a bit less than her -10 SRV4Bs. The LS bats are crazy hot and get going right away.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ourLadGloves