Anderson Bats - Rocketech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 10, 2020
DD is going to play D3 and we are looking at Anderson bats. Rocketech in particular. Any thoughts? I am familiar with Demarini, Louisville Easton and Axe. Any insights would be appreciated.

Mar 28, 2014
Guy on facebook is really pushing their new bat and has video of an exit velo comparison between it and the
Ghost Advanced with Anderson smoking the Ghost.

May 4, 2020
Guy on facebook is really pushing their new bat and has video of an exit velo comparison between it and the
Ghost Advanced with Anderson smoking the Ghost.

I wouldn’t say a MPH or two is smoking anything. Also not sure it’s the same girl swinging both bats. Check out the sneakers.
Anderson Bats are good bats. They need a better connection joint to dampen negative feedback. They are also not hot out of the wrapper in my experience.

May 4, 2020
DD is going to play D3 and we are looking at Anderson bats. Rocketech in particular. Any thoughts? I am familiar with Demarini, Louisville Easton and Axe. Any insights would be appreciated.
If her D-3 team is using Anderson bats than so be it. If not I would stick with Slugger/Demarini/Easton.
Not sure it’s across the board but my understanding is D-1/D-2 Schools provide gloves and bats. D-3 you bring what ya got.

Mar 28, 2014
I wouldn’t say a MPH or two is smoking anything. Also not sure it’s the same girl swinging both bats. Check out the sneakers.
Anderson Bats are good bats. They need a better connection joint to dampen negative feedback. They are also not hot out of the wrapper in my experience.
72 mph with the Anderson vs 66/67 with the Ghost is smokin it in my book but I'm really not into arguing about semantics like you apparently are. Good times.

May 4, 2020
72 mph with the Anderson vs 66/67 with the Ghost is smokin it in my book but I'm really not into arguing about semantics like you apparently are. Good times.
Perhaps you didn’t notice more swings with RT. Looks like different girl swinging each bat judging by the different sneakers and different bat speeds.
Looks to me like a set-up for Anderson. The guy that made the video is pushing Anderson’s on FB.

Mar 28, 2014
Perhaps you didn’t notice more swings with RT. Looks like different girl swinging each bat judging by the different sneakers and different bat speeds.
Looks to me like a set-up for Anderson. The guy that made the video is pushing Anderson’s on FB.
I have no idea about the veracity of the video as I have no skin in the game, was only trying to give what little information I have seen out there about Anderson to a poster that asked about it.

Oct 22, 2010
SO CAL
Is this the same Anderson bat company from years ago or new owners. My son's liked the techzilla little league bats early 2000s

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802