Anderson Bats - Rocketech

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Their metal bats are good cold weather/bp bats. But you could buy a tank composite bat
and get the same effect, When balls are cold, they fly!!! haha

And yes...AD...i believe it was very nasty and I dont think Steve got anything out of his deal except
escaping from debt. He didnt do himself any favors...I dont think he wanted to deal with the business side of the company...he liked the bat side and doing that. He dug himself in a huge hole and let some shady
people do what they wanted on the other side. I know back taxes were a huge thing in this whole ordeal. But again, Steve claimed he had no idea of what he had to do or how the guy who joined him set up the company tax wise. Man, you have to know certain things. Love Steve, great passion, but def didnt help
himself in this whole matter...i know the finger pointing is all towards the big bad investor.

Also, when composites started coming onto the scene, that spelled the end of the line in my opinion. Steve
didnt want to change to that. His bats werent for many girls, and if your market is 1% of the players, that
isnt going to keep your company afloat.
Sorry, composites outperform metals...plain and simple...and you dont need a bat 4oz over weight
to hit one...haha. And composites are more forgiving. Are they less durable, yes, but performance
is what matters.
Steve tried a slowpitch composite bat back in the day and it was bad...think that put the company
in a big hole to dig from.
Think I still have one of his original RT slowpitch bats still sitting somewhere...and no, cant keep up
with composite. I didnt even think it even compared to the Worth EST or and not even close to the
PST.

Last edited:

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
That dude B Jones is def a trunk seller...any store that will give him a good middle man deal on a product for him to flip, he will do anything to sell it.
He is prob making more money on the Anderson than other brands from any store he has contacted because the stores can sell all the other brands without a guy like him.
He also has gotten some bad stuff written about him on some forums with some of his dealings.

And yes, we know him well.

Glad you mentioned this. Its pretty sad that when he tells someone a price, they have to ask what the price is with a legitimate receipt. He screwed over quite a few people issuing fake receipts to people. When bats are being sold as cheap as they are these days, you have to be a pretty sleazy person to write out fake receipts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi