a softball family that needs prayer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
This healthy young coach has been suddenly overcome with cancer. I just became a "friend" on his website today, but he coaches both softball and basketball, for his 2 daughters. I have yet to meet him, but they are in need. The softball community held a large trny to benefit him, just a few weeks ago.

He has a wife and 2 daughters, that must be like 12 and 14. They live in Oro Valley, AZ. (Tucson)

I just received this e-mail. His name is Rick Cammarata. HELLO FAMILY, RICK IS GOING TO HAVE A THORACENTESIS IN ABOUT AN HOUR OR SO TO REMOVE FLUID FROM HIS LEFT LUNG. 60% OF HIS LEFT LUNG IS COMPROMISED WITH FLUID. THIS WILL BE DONE IN RADIOLOGY UNDER ULTRASOUND GUIDED. PLEASE DEAR GOD LET THIS GIVE RICK SOME RESPIRATORY RELIEF AND NO COMPLICATIONS OR FURTHER SETBACKS!!!

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Prayed too for his healing, and that... the gift of his healing be contagious to everyone he comes in contact with, from the hospital and back to home!!!

Jan 25, 2011
My love and prayers go out to him and his family. My god touch him with the hand of healing and lift his family up with his great love in this time of need. Amen

Jan 25, 2011
It is stories like these, that bring us together in this big family. Remember to show your love. Hug those that you love and tell them everday that you love them. Smile at coworker or someone you don't know, say a kind word and it will make a difference to someone. If only one person is lifted by your kindness it is still better then none. Thank you Amy for sharing with us, Prayer does work

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi