A great ride

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
I’m in GA waiting on a flight back to NJ. I was here for the NSCA Nationals and DDs last tournament. 14 years of playing. It’s been something we have both enjoyed. I’ve watched her grow up and become a mature young woman. I’m impressed at how she treats the younger players on the team and is able to provide constructive comments that they seem to take well. Thank you to the many people here that have offered advice and pointers whether directly to me or in a general thread. This is a great site for navigating the different levels of softball. The season didn’t end the way I’d hoped but I’m glad I was able to make the trip to Columbus which is a great town and I’d recommend a stay if in the area.

To DD, thanks for 14 great years. I’m so glad for all the time we spent together in great places like Huntington Beach, Boulder, Disney or in our backyard in NJ. You have been my hero and now you move to a different chapter where I’m sure you will do just as well. Fair winds and following seas, Ensign. BTW, this was a great catch.

Attachments

• 101CE0EB-ECE4-41AC-B607-4818C77EBC49.png
    101CE0EB-ECE4-41AC-B607-4818C77EBC49.png
    11.1 MB · Views: 40
Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Super happy for you guys. DD's BF is a Sr. Mechanical Engineer who does not care for engineering stuff. His dad is a pilot for United and says that his goal is to join the Navy as a pilot. He wants to land planes on a moving object which his dad has never done. Competitive perhaps? He sucks at golf though.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Super happy for you guys. DD's BF is a Sr. Mechanical Engineer who does not care for engineering stuff. His dad is a pilot for United and says that his goal is to join the Navy as a pilot. He wants to land planes on a moving object which his dad has never done. Competitive perhaps? He sucks at golf though.
She is headed to flight school in Pensacola. She hopes to land a pointy plane on a moving thing.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles