So there you are, sitting at your computer looking at softball tournament listings, wishing you knew which were the good ones and which were the ones to avoid. But unless you've been there before, how do you know which to choose?
That's the purpose of this forum. Let the rest of us know about the tournaments you like, and the ones you don't. Here are a few of the parameters you can rate:
* Name of the tournament
* Quality of teams -- high A, mid-A, low-A, high B, etc.
* Field quality overall -- no divots or holes in outfield
* Field quality for games -- lined and raked regularly, only in the morning, not at all
* Communication from tournament director (were pool games delivered in reasonable time or last minute?)
* Facilities (such as condition of bathrooms, number of porta-potties)
* Number of umpires per game
* Concessions (availability, quality)
You can use a number system (1-5, with 1 being avoid and 5 being love it), but if you can say why it would be more helpful. Let's all pitch in and help each other deliver the best tournament experience to our teams.