Video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 7, 2014
We got my DD the new iphone 6 for christmas....the camera quality is amazing. The video camera is 240 fps and shows very detailed video even in bad lighting. I have used an app called Ubersense for about a year now and it has done really well for us. Im sure there is a better setup for videoing but i have yet to find anything that rivals the iphone 6.
[video=youtube_share;8jM6XuG97c0]http://youtu.be/8jM6XuG97c0[/video]

what kind of rig does she have on her throwing elbow and where can I get one?? Who makes them ??

I know dumb question but I am asking for a sizing reason

Oct 10, 2012
Oklahoma
what kind of rig does she have on her throwing elbow and where can I get one?? Who makes them ??

I know dumb question but I am asking for a sizing reason

Its just an elbow pad. Im not sure who makes them. We bought it at Dicks Sporting Goods. She sometimes hits her bony hip with the inside part of her elbow so i thought a pad might help out a bit.

Nov 7, 2014
Its just an elbow pad. Im not sure who makes them. We bought it at Dicks Sporting Goods. She sometimes hits her bony hip with the inside part of her elbow so i thought a pad might help out a bit.

Thank you My DD has very Small arms in circumference and also occasionally hits her hip with the inside of her elbow They look to be about the same size , Your DD being maybe slightly bigger. So it looks like it should fit mine Thanks for your response :)

Mar 12, 2009
Is Lizzy pitching in college yet? I just decided that she is a great model for what a pitcher this age should look like mechanically so I added her to that thread....hope you don't mind.

Dang Boomers...she looks great!

PM me who she plays for if you don't mind so I can watch her if we end up at the same place.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Ken. Is that your drone? I've been wanting one. Just haven't made my mind up on which one to get

Sorry I missed this. I was searching for help on how to upload a gif and found your question! The quad is not mine.

I'm eyeballing a Walkera Runner 250
84800.jpg

an ImmersionRC Vortex
immersionrc-vortex.jpg

or a Hyperion 280
Hyperion-MultiOne-Vengeance-280-Plug-And-Play-FPV-Racer-0-2.jpg

Cost adds up with goggles, a transmitter and extra batteries...

For now I play with one of these
Dromida_Ominus.jpg

Attachments

• hp-ven280pnp.jpg
    hp-ven280pnp.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

javasource

6-4-3 = 2
May 6, 2013
Western NY
Was reading a photography blog this evening... and read that every time a person buys an iPhone, Sony makes $20 off the sensor alone... then... I stumbled on this:
(SR4) Hot news! Sony revolutionizes the sensor world? Makes world’s first Active Pixel Color Sampling sensor (APCS). | sonyalpharumors

Imagine how much they'll make on that sensor... and better yet... Imagine how much the company that develops a codec for this will make... geesh.

Granted, we won't see this stuff at those frame rates on the consumer level... but it's safe to say that HD & 4k video with rates of 500-1000fps should be available in the next year or so... and affordable.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
It's no secret that I'm less skilled on a computer than the average 4year old nowadays.... But I can't seem to wrap my head around why or how an infrared camera will assist us in coaching pitching?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00