Thnk we're done.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
What are the two happiest days for a boat owner?

The day he buys his boat, and the day he sells it.

Exactly.

To the OP. Give it time. Let her have a break for as long as she wants. She may be done, and she may decide by spring that she wants to play, but let it be her decision. My DD has said before that she was done, and hated all the time commitment. Without me bringing it up, she decided to do tryouts this month, and has joined a team. Good luck.

Apr 1, 2010
WOW! My youngest is involved in the FIRST robotics too. Had an organizational meeting last week
and the Robotics Teacher is trying to suck me in to the vortex as he knows I have retired from coaching
softball. Will have to see what happens, I do enjoy the 'Rock Concert' atmosphere of the competitions
but on a down note, I helped with the build last season but wife went to Vegas competition

Oh, man, THAT wasn't fair! :-D The build season is grueling, but IMO it's a pretty darn good intro to real life work situations. There you are with a hot project with a fixed due date and a limited amount of resources. Who's going to step up with ideas and/or elbow grease to get it done and who's going to just disappear?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi