The most appropriate Friday Check in 4-29-16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 15, 2015
Hopefully playing in a local tournament. 100 percent chance of rain tomorrow but Sunday looks good. Hopefully they let us play Sunday.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
HS games tonight and Monday. Wraps up regular season before district tourney starts next week. Six of the top 20 teams in TN Class AAA are in our region. Going to be a tough road to state playoffs for the two teams that make it out.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Starting a new hobby. I'm building a chicken coop( why..who knows) to give me something else to obsess about and prevent me from wasting so much 'band width' on DFP'.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Tournament tomorrow - pool games should be done by 2pm....

We have been struggling lately and the schedule tomorrow is challenging. We will see.

Sep 6, 2015
DD just finished a HS game and did great. Her team run ruled a very solid local team 17-2 DD pitched a complete game with giving up 5 hits 9ks and no free passes.shes fighting a cold so she will take it easy this weekend to get ready for districts next week.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
No softball this weekend. DS is graduating college this weekend, plus dd finished her freshman year so we had to clear out her dorm room today. Tomorrow is graduation ceremony for the boy. All in all a great weekend.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Starting a new hobby. I'm building a chicken coop( why..who knows) to give me something else to obsess about and prevent me from wasting so much 'band width' on DFP'.

How come I envision you naming your chickens after some DFP regulars? And then yelling at some of them!

Have fun!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma