Thank you Hitter

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 2, 2013
I am hoping that Hitter still checks DFP out once in a while. Since I have no other way to get a hold of him, I’ll try here.

Brenna and I would like to thank you for all the help you have given us over the past 4 or 5 years through the pages and pages of emails and the pages and pages of posts here. I’ve told her that she is a product what I was able to learn from others. No one has contributed more than you and Tschida. We have used his drills and his advice given on the net and advice /instruction given to me via his emails. I can’t recall a time when he didn’t respond to one of my emails. In fact, his responses were so detailed that the emails were at least a full page in length, at minimum. I can’t tell you why he did this, I was just another know it all Dad on the web. But he was gracious enough to respond to me, and posted volumes on this site. I gained an understanding about how much I didn’t know. So I followed his path.
To quote Robert Frost:

"I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference"

She ended the season 3rd in Div. III in HRs helped the Tommies to 4th place at the Div. III Championship and this:

Thank you Howard (Hitter).

Brenna & Frank

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2013
Frank, that is so cool! Congratulations to both you and Brenna. BTW, we are friends with Rachel Johnson of Salisbury and her family. She is a very talented pitcher.

Thanks CB. Congrats to you and BB.
Tschida held the team banquet last night and talked about her and how dominating she (Rachel Johnson)can be.
His assessment of her was she's of high DI caliber. She is just a few MPH short of elite DI status.
Brenna says she is by far the best she has ever faced. She could not believe how much she moved the ball, with speed.

Thanks again,

Frank

Aug 2, 2013
Frank I sent you a pm with his response.

Thank you SB.
I haven't had an opportunity open it yet but I will shortly.
The kid has to be out of her apartment by tomorrow, so guess who has been making trips back and fourth
with her furnishings. Because of the softball stuff, we're left with 2 days to "get 'er done."
No complaints from me, it was very fun down in Tyler.

Thanks,

Frank

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
I wish I knew she played for Tschida. Our home office is within 20 miles of the college. I would stop and watch a game when I'm in town. I fly in twice a year.

Aug 2, 2013
I wish I knew she played for Tschida. Our home office is within 20 miles of the college. I would stop and watch a game when I'm in town. I fly in twice a year.

She's just completed her soph. year.
I'll save you a seat next year.:cool:

Thanks again SB.

Frank

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan