Sierra Romero ... "I rely on my hands".

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
tumblr_no54yxeItt1usf292o1_400.gif

Nov 9, 2013
Romero may think she is "relying on her hands", but the videos show that she uses her entire body to hit. Look closely at the videos and you will see that her wrist barely break. Her power comes from her strong lower body movement, her great extension at impact, and her long and powerful finish.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
Romero may think she is "relying on her hands", but the videos show that she uses her entire body to hit. Look closely at the videos and you will see that her wrist barely break. Her power comes from her strong lower body movement, her great extension at impact, and her long and powerful finish.

Why do you think Romero believes that she relies on her hands?

Nov 9, 2013
Is this a trick question? I believe you started this thread with a quote from Romero....

I'm not sure why every time I post something, you take a shot at me. Whether you agree with my hitting philosophy or not, I have tried to make a positive contribution to the this great site. I have yet to read something you have posted that actually makes practical sense for hitters. However, I do like some of the videos you post. You must have a lot of spare time on your hands...

Yes, I write a hitting blog. Hundreds of people from this Board have read my many blog posts on hitting and I have, and continue to receive dozens of very positive responses .

I am happy to continue to be the target of your attacks, because I know I am helping players, parents, and coaches who read this blog.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00