Screwball Video

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Edy

May 24, 2010
A couple of pics

DSC00341.JPG

DSC00342.JPG

I apologize for the dark clip.. shooting 240FPS in low light conditions is awful

Edy

May 24, 2010
Any chance those are foam/indoor balls?

LOL.. not at all
Those are regulation rubber balls.

Weight and size are identical to leather softballs. The only difference is the cover (ruber instead of leather).

ke-s3c-new.jpg

Nagase Kenko

It's important to point that the first part of the full clip is also slowed down. The ball in fact is traveling a little faster (about 52 mph).
I recorded this clip with 240 fps and couldn't make it look more natural (like real speed) in Movie Maker.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
DD Yesterday.... warming up :cool: This is her Jake impression...

SB_BC.gif

Wasn't able to impress this guy. The Umps we like come up to the line, and watch her 5 pitches. And come up to me or her Mother after the game... :cool:

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Little Game Action

I thought this should have been a called K ???

SB_BC2.gif

Next time, I bet this batter has on an elbow pad, to match her ankle pad.
They come up above the hands for padded player's :cool:

Last edited:

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Oh she struck her out... after that she threw 2 more ScrewU Lights, finished her off w/ off the table. :cool:

I don't doubt it. Your DD is a great little athlete and has a great dad. That pitch isn't even close to a strike though. I wish it were...I really do, but it isn't and never will be.

I do however hold out hope on the spontaneous combustion of Trump, the beer tree is probably far fetched.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I don't doubt it. Your DD is a great little athlete and has a great dad. That pitch isn't even close to a strike though. I wish it were...I really do, but it isn't and never will be.

I do however hold out hope on the spontaneous combustion of Trump, the beer tree is probably far fetched.

Thx JJ.... I'm using the catchers helmet for a height marker. I'm seeing it...climbing, then jumping right, catching both corners. I'm thinking the catcher is making a blind man think w/her framing... I'll slap my K-Zone overlay on it tomorrow. I'll post the 3 strikes tomorrow also.

In the 5 warm ups, she puts the 4' breaks on them to let ump see what he is in for... :cool:

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO

Here's the 2 back to back ScrewU Lights... progression....This hitter is that good !!!! :cool:

<video width="512" height="288" controls="controls">
<source src="https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/58923514/Pitching/SB_CK3.mp4"

type="video/mp4" />
</video>

Climbing the compass >>>

Changed my mind on putting the OTTD dropped 3rd Strike... I'll put it in a DropBall Video thread :cool:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619