My weekend warriors - it's Friday check in !

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Good luck to everyone's DD that's playing this weekend! Our team is finishing up Fall Ball league with a tournament this weekend. It ought to be interesting considering they combine the 16u and 18u age groups for the tourney. Nonetheless, it should be great experience for our girls to play against some older teams.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Looks like practice only this weekend. Maybe my DD will guest on a team Sunday but I am rather hoping she opts for a break.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
End of several seasons coming up.

DD #3's rec league team got swept in volleyball yesterday. Their last game is next Thursday.

DD #3 has her last rec league softball game tomorrow. Tonight she is going to a sleepover birthday party -- for a girl on the team she is playing tomorrow afternoon. Should be tired kids on both teams.

DS has his second and final fall college rowing regatta at Rockford, Illinois on Sunday. Last Sunday his boats won both races he competed in, but that was weak competition. This is MUCH stronger competition.

For anyone who lives anywhere close to Rockford, the Head of the Rock Regatta is an amazing event to watch, when the weather cooperates. I often run across spectators who know nothing about rowing, or care nothing about rowing, except that particular event is great to watch. Not as spectacular as the Head of the Charles in Boston. Anyone living in the Boston area should watch THAT race at least once.

Feb 7, 2013
3 game friendly in Pico Rivera. Will miss 2 of the games but thankfully one of the parents live streams all the games. Gotta love technology:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi