My weekend warriors - it's Friday check in !

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
Dd got time in first 3 college games. First game settled and finished well. Second, she wanted to forget, third combined with 2 others for a perfect game!!! Had a blast watching her play and just getting to see her.

Sep 18, 2011
Dd got time in first 3 college games. First game settled and finished well. Second, she wanted to forget, third combined with 2 others for a perfect game!!! Had a blast watching her play and just getting to see her.

Very cool. You read my mind - I was just about to ask how it went. Thanks for letting us know and congrats to your DD.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Rise - how did it go this weekend??

Just got back from Columbia. DD threw 4 innings, no earned runs, scattered 3 hits. SC liked what they saw clocking her at 65-67 with a high of 68mph. Scheduling an official visit in 3 weeks after she throws vs FSU.

But the real story was how Chipola College a little JUCO from the panhandle of Florida battled an SEC team for ten innings before losing 2-3 in an ITB in the bottom of the 10th.

Jul 23, 2014
Congrats Riseball and Slingit!

DD's team took 3rd in 12uB Fall State. They played very well and are adjusting well to 12u ball. DD had a good weekend at the plate and in the field. I can start to see her confidence rising.

Sep 18, 2011
Just got back from Columbia. DD threw 4 innings, no earned runs, scattered 3 hits. SC liked what they saw clocking her at 65-67 with a high of 68mph. Scheduling an official visit in 3 weeks after she throws vs FSU.

But the real story was how Chipola College a little JUCO from the panhandle of Florida battled an SEC team for ten innings before losing 2-3 in an ITB in the bottom of the 10th.

Freaking awesome.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi