Memorial Day Friday Check in 5/27/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
We are in that same tourney as RT1. Girls are on opposite sides of the bracket though so they can only meet in the final. I'll still find a way to track him down and make him help me empty my cooler.

Sep 21, 2010
corinth,tx
dd#2 second round of hs playoffs here for ncs on saturday. fishing and crabbing on sunday if the ocean cooperates. dd#1 still recovering from shoulder sugery and dd#3 and dd#4 off from 10u rec so going camping.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
We are heading down to B'ham for Vipers Tournament. Our first game is at 11:00 :) . See you guys in a couple of weeks at the Scenic City. I saw the brackets and it looks like we will be at the Summit around the same time. Kendall is #5.

We are still 14U. All of the 14U Super Pools are at Warner Park. I hope it works out where we get to come watch our 16's play at The Summit. If I make it over, I'll be the guy yelling Ironman! Where are you??!! lol!

Feb 7, 2013
We are in that same tourney as RT1. Girls are on opposite sides of the bracket though so they can only meet in the final. I'll still find a way to track him down and make him help me empty my cooler.

Ha! If our two teams meet in the finals it will be the second greatest miracle after the parting of the Sea of Reeds! However, I will ABSOLUTely take you up on the offer to share an adult beverage from your cooler...

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
I'm off to Wenatchee, WA along the mighty Columbia River, with wife and DD1(12U) and DD2(10U) for the Sterling Invite. Of course, they play at different parks.

I co-manage the 10U team and my co-manager emailed me this morning that her grandmother passed away so she won't make the trip, which is more than understandable. She's the brains and the Xs and Os of the operation while I mostly organize and communicate, so I'll be pressed into a bit of a different role this weekend. I'll miss her. She doesn't have a kid on the team and I love having an unbiased person setting the field and the lineup.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Ha! If our two teams meet in the finals it will be the second greatest miracle after the parting of the Sea of Reeds! However, I will ABSOLUTely take you up on the offer to share an adult beverage from your cooler...

you do not know the depths of my self deception. I am still firmly of the belief that Cal Poly will win the WCWS this year and the Giants will win the 2015 world series. So our DDs meeting in the finals is a sure thing by comparison.

Our first year of TB, 12U and our second tournament. We are out of state at the Firefighter's Memorial in Columbus, OH. This is big time for us. 36 teams in the division and between 10U, 12U and 14U, there are about 120 teams here and over 30 fields, some lighted, a bunch of turf infields.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma