Memorial Day Friday Check in 5/27/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 4, 2015
Olathe, KS
Both DD's playing in the KC ASA Memorial Day Invitational. Unfortunately, they are playing at different complexes. DD#1's team playing in there first tourney since high school ball ended. DD#2 is guest playing since over half the girls on her team are playing in the HS State tourney and State is still going on because of all the rain.

The KC area is going to be a busy place for softball this weekend. Between the ASA and the USSSA tournament there are over 400 teams playing this weekend. I do not think there is an open softball field in the entire city.

Feb 26, 2016
Murfreesboro, TN
First travel tourney of the year!! ASA Diamond Classic Showcase at Tyger River Park in Spartanburg SC. This may be the only tournament of the year that I won't gripe about having the 8am game. ;)

We are heading down to B'ham for Vipers Tournament. Our first game is at 11:00 :) . See you guys in a couple of weeks at the Scenic City. I saw the brackets and it looks like we will be at the Summit around the same time. Kendall is #5.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Briana Cox Memorial Tournament in West Palm beach. One of the must play events in South Florida.

Briana passed away in 2006 on the way back from a softball tournament. The foundation helps support grieving families and also provides scholarships to students who have lost a parent or sibling. It is a fantastic cause, and we are always thrilled to help support it. Close to $150,000 has been raised and distributed by this wonderful charity.

Read more on the foundation and Briana here:
http://www.brianamariecoxfoundation.org/site/

Feb 16, 2012
We are supposed to play in a local college exposure tournament but it doesn't look like the rain is going to cooperate.

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
With DW headed to Alaska on business I will help out another team in a tourney on Saturday/Sunday and then do a mini-camp on Monday over on the coast. Then of course there are Supers on TV that need to be watched. Jake is up in JAX looking for a summer internship so may run into her at some point. :)

Jan 22, 2011
First tournament of season for All-Star team. DD's back is bothering her, so doc has her taking a week off. Watching her team play Saturday and Sunday morning, wedding to go to Sunday evening.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA