Look What We did to our Rip-It Mask!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 20, 2013
OMG! I am so glad I didn't have any coffee in my mouth, I would have spit it out with that laugh JJ.

Obviously HOF never saw my "Husband isn't interested" thread!

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Maybe it would be a good time to introduce my new web site "Softball Singles". It is designed for those obsessed moms and dads with spouses that think they are idiots!!

Jan 17, 2013
Texas
First let me say that I think it is a cool idea. However, with it being on the outside of the frame, is there any concerns of a ball hitting the shield and it breaking back toward the eyes? The shield may be shatter proof. It does look cool though.

May 9, 2014
Maybe it would be a good time to introduce my new web site "Softball Singles". It is designed for those obsessed moms and dads with spouses that think they are idiots!!

The truly obsessed have no time for silly things like romance, dating, and other such trivialities.

Mar 21, 2013
Questions

Is she a pitcher?

Does softball have rules regarding pitchers and glasses like baseball does? For instance in little league the pitchers glasses cannot be reflective / mirror like as to be a distraction to the batter.

Mar 9, 2015
Good concept but as was asked above how is it holding up? Would be nice if they sold something for the batting helmet. My DD doesn't like to wear sun glasses when she is hitting.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA