Its about time for a Friday Check in 10/2

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2013
14u Best of the West tourney in beautiful Palmdale. First game is Saturday at 7:45am which means getting up at 5am for a 1 hour plus ride for pregame warm-ups at 6:45am. I know, I know, I'm preaching to the choir....

Feb 4, 2015
Olathe, KS
My oldest DD1 is playing this weekend in the High School A Monster Bash which will be the first tournament for the girls before the go to the USA Select/Top Gun Tourney in two weeks. DD2 has homecoming on Saturday and is catching at a local college camp her team has on Sunday. The camp is prep for DD2's team to get ready to play their first tourney next week and then the USA Select/Top Gun the week after. DS is playing in his last tournament of the season. There are schedule conflicts all around so DW and I will be all over the place this weekend. Luckily everything is local.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DW taking DD1 to West Covina BLD for 18's. DD2's team is hosting a friendly. She has 3 games Sat. and 1 Sun. At least weather will be under 100 finally, maybe.

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
It's Homecoming Friday here for the High School football team,,, ah... I think I'll read some softball books and surf DFP tonight. Saturday we have to go two hours to Sioux Falls for a volleyball tourney. Hmmm, but Sunday there's some fall ball for the 14u team in town. Still looking for a team or two to play some round robin games but we will go with who shows up I guess. Better than sitting at home.

Jan 3, 2014
It's Homecoming Friday here for the High School football team,,, ah... I think I'll read some softball books and surf DFP tonight. Saturday we have to go two hours to Sioux Falls for a volleyball tourney. Hmmm, but Sunday there's some fall ball for the 14u team in town. Still looking for a team or two to play some round robin games but we will go with who shows up I guess. Better than sitting at home.
Prior Lake?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Practice tomorrow morning for the DD then I am farming her out to one of her teammates family for the rest of the weekend.

DS has an ice hockey tournament so I'll be heading down there Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.... and maybe scuba diving Sunday afternoon

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
We are in the same "boat" (no pun intended) as most on the east coast. Tournament cancelled so we will hit the indoor cages Sunday afternoon and if possible slip my DD that had the ACL surgery out to the back yard ground blind to shoot a doe.

Today I will drink beer and watch college football. Really glad we sold our Clemson/ND tickets couple weeks ago.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish