I almost forgot! It's Friday check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
Our fall season's over now. DD caught one game both days and seems to be fine. She tried to hit a GS to center-left one game, but she was hitting straight into a headwind and the ball died right at the base of the fence. Ah well.

Gosh, I was sick of that stinking wind by the end of the weekend. It was strong and gusty and just kept driving clouds of grit into our eyes the whole time--so probably a pretty good way to keep me from regretting the end of the season too much. ;-) I hope everyone else had a nice weekend!

Mar 28, 2013
Dropped DD off at the Airport they are heading to the AZ FRO Show, any other DFP Players heading to the desert. Wish I could go,Already starting to grow some Moss on my head.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
The first game of our Fall league championship tournament is Sunday (10 teams, double elim). 4 wins is the easy path to the title. If the girls keep playing the way they have been, the easy path is very possible.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
DD just verballed with SC on Monday, steps into the circle against Florida on Sunday. If anything it will be interesting.

You have to get some game video posted RB...even just facing one hitter....

on our end we had a doubleheader cancelled in our "no one wants to play the 2001 team that is beating up the HS girls fallball league"....other team has a tourney but I am not sure if DD will be on the roster as it is being combined with the 2000s. So I might be SOL on games this weekend...little one is in Bora Bora (thank you kidless auntie with too much disposable income) learning how to acquire tastes that her actual nuclear family cannot afford.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi