I almost forgot! It's Friday check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Dd#2 has Halloween soccer tourney. Game 1 starts in 2 hours (10pm). It is currently 36 degrees.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Last weekend off and I plan on hunting, drinking liquor and smoking cigars at hunt club camp. Next 3 weekends will wind down our fall schedule for travel ball.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Come on south. Camper will be at the club starting Thanksgiving and not being moved until after duck season. Shoot a bunch of black ducks on the Jersey shore?

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
DD hit the living crap out of the ball last week in (lovely and exotic) Palmdale. Practice tomorrow for a strong finish in the last Fall tourney next weekend.

Son's last foosball game of the season, fighting for #2 slot going into the playoffs.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
noooooooooooo.....games cancelled because we got .00004 inches of rain last night? To the rest of the nation who thinks that Southern Californians are wimps, you are 100% correct.

They cancelled practice on us because of mud puddles on the field. So I said lets do cages? Only four girls showed. Five total with my kid Lmao!

May 24, 2013
So Cal
noooooooooooo.....games cancelled because we got .00004 inches of rain last night? To the rest of the nation who thinks that Southern Californians are wimps, you are 100% correct.

We had quite a bit of rain overnight (over and inch, looking at the water level in my pool), and it's been showering on and off all day. Bummer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi