I almost forgot! It's Friday check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 13, 2013
Sayville
Rainedon Long Island Friday night. Saturday games still were on. Two games were played by each team then rest of day cancelled due to rain. No word on tomorrow.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Championship weekend in our Fall Travel League - Double Elimination starting tomorrow and going through late Sunday.

Seeded 2nd so we go in as one of the teams to beat, though their is a couple of big hitting older teams in the division that are going to be tough. Hope that we are there at the end.

We were sloppy but we won our games today.... so still in the Winners Bracket for tomorrow.

Most importantly we get to sleep in with first game not until 11am.

Oct 10, 2014
Peach State
DD was in Columbus, GA for the Elite 8 in the Georgia State Softball Championships with her high school team on Thursday through Saturday. Unfortunately, her team went 1-2 to end a fantastic season with an elimination on Friday. On Saturday, she went to play with her travel team in a one-day tourney to see how the new girls play together. Her travel team got 2nd. I split time for my DS's middle school wrestling tournament, where he placed 2nd in his bracket, and his team placed first overall. It was a great few days. I'm about to take a nap to recover from the great weekend.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
So no rain today. Great day to play ball. air temp is at 57 with a high at 66 degrees.

We lost first game 5-2. My daughter came in third inning. Damage was already done prior to her coming in. Having some breakfast now. 2nd game starts at 2 pacific time

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
DS played a half of football in a "genuine Baptist downpour", kids loved it and we were victorious.
I grew slightly tired of the announcer droning on about how wonderful football in the rain is, from the warm dry comfort of his press box. ;-)

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Cold Texas weather...team played from 5:45 p.m. yesterday until almost 11 p.m. in upper 40s - lower 50s weather. DD did okay...slow explosion from 3B, made great throws but too late. Pitched okay - only 1 unearned run - pitched one inning last night - 2 Ks, 2 walks. Bleah. Did well at the plate though.

Playing at a JUCO Friday night. Should be warmer...oh snap...just checked weather...another cold front? Boo. LOL. Starting to worry about the college camp she signed up for later this month. 8 hour drive. NORTH. Definitely colder. Yay. Sigh.

Sep 18, 2011
I love watching my DD play. But 5am Saturday wake up calls for "dome ball" games are going to be the death of me. And the $3 entrance fee was salt in the wound.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi