How is Fall High School Softball Going for Everyone....?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2012
Looks like one of those bombs was from your DD ;)

yes, she hit a "no-doubter" ....it was great weather on Saturday and Liberty North's field is really top notch and a big crowd was on hand for the game and just a great environment for HS softball quarter final game....we are really thankful and excited for the semi-finals....

Apr 11, 2012
Congrats! And, I'll bet part of the reason they did it was that they have a strong sense of UNITY among them, right?

sort of....they were a team with eight seniors that got along very well according to my DD for the most part....mainly, they were just the most talented and experienced teams in the state tournament (IMO) and got hot....there were the typical couple of juniors who thought they should be in there in the end, in lieu of a couple of seniors who didn't have the most decorated season....they were causing problems with bad attitudes in practices and in the dug outs, but again pretty typical of TB players being disappointed that they weren't on the field for their HS in the playoffs, which is understandable a little I suppose ....but in the end, they were all smiling in the pictures and hugging each other, as all members of the team, including non-starters earned that ring they will be getting....

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
Daughters team won the GHSA 3A State Title Saturday. Championship game she went 4-4 with a grand-slam! Sorry had to tell somebody. :)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06