HE question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 24, 2015
No she does not...her delivery is the same as all the great ones. IR....just because she says she does something does not mean she does it....I go back to the request for a clip of a high level HE delivery. No one has ever produced one, and yet there are 1000s of clips of I/R why is that?

That is a drop curve. You are taking the title that "Morgan12Stacey" (whoever that is) put on the video as fact.

https://www.clubdiamondnation.com/Training/ViewVideo/159

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
That is a drop curve. You are taking the title that "Morgan12Stacey" (whoever that is) put on the video as fact.

seriously....Your hang up on what a pitch is called and insistence that various pitches have different mechanics is classic OILF nonsense. If you knew anything about pitching OILF you would know that the difference between a FB, DROP and Drop Curve is incredibly slight.

Nov 7, 2014

Like I said she force the follow through and What your telling me someone demonstrates something they do not actually do .... Surprise Surprise Find a game video like Sweet Lous slow it down and watch the throw it is all IR and with a possible forced HE follow through ... and by the way curve balls move away from RHB there was no curve in that video

Apr 24, 2015
seriously....Your hang up on what a pitch is called and insistence that various pitches have different mechanics is classic OILF nonsense. If you knew anything about pitching OILF you would know that the difference between a FB, DROP and Drop Curve is incredibly slight.

The hang up is yours and yours alone. I could care less what it is called. If your point is that everyone does it and it is "natural" then what is the argument. My DD pitches with much success at her age and I don't call it IR or HE. The absence of picking a side/term has not affected her ability to grow as a pitcher.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal

Here is a 3.46 clip of Jenny pitching, can you show me which one of the pitches where she uses HE mechanics? I'm not talking about her training demo videos, I would like you to produce just one single clip of Jenny actually pitching using HE mechanics in a game because personally I've never seen it.

Nov 7, 2014
The hang up is yours and yours alone. I could care less what it is called. If your point is that everyone does it and it is "natural" then what is the argument. My DD pitches with much success at her age and I don't call it IR or HE. The absence of picking a side/term has not affected her ability to grow as a pitcher.

here is natural, place your arm at 9:00 palm up or to third and then just let it fall does it finish palm into the body or palm up as in HE ...

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location

That is just it, it is just a name and it does not matter. When I talk about pitching I really only use the term good and bad mechanics. You are the one that said they are equivalent style choices and you should "pick one and stick with it". but then cannot provide video of anyone pitching with this "other" style you mentioned.

The bottom line is that everything you have posted is BS and when confronted with it you had two choices. Go down with the ship and show that you are just trolling or throw out a mea culpa and show that you are a legitimate poster trying to learn. You did as expected OILF and went down with the ship. You should really just stick to one username and try to make sense once in a while.

Nov 7, 2014
overhand throw is opposite and your palm overhand still finishes into your body not at your throwing side front pocket

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06