Feedback on mechanics

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2012
JJ she looks good. My only suggestion (And maybe this is just a really laid back workout) is that she seems like she has SOOOO much more in her, and would benefit from a little more of a pre pitch "Wind up"/"Load". Reminds me of the hitter that goes from static to swing without any coil or load sequence. I'm not sure if you were looking for feedback or if you were just sporting your ride so to speak.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
i was just updating the thread with a current clip for the sake of the next hapless dad that stumbles along the thread, but I'll take what is freely given. You are 100% right...she is really slow at load and she lacks overlap..she just can't see to go all in from GO! and commit to going forward while going back. She is doing wall sprints and some other Java exercises but those eggs have not hatched yet...we'll see.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
WOW !!! I like it !!! Is this your 8th grader??? If so.... we will meet my friend !!! :cool:

JJ.gif

Jul 17, 2012
i was just updating the thread with a current clip for the sake of the next hapless dad that stumbles along the thread, but I'll take what is freely given. You are 100% right...she is really slow at load and she lacks overlap..she just can't see to go all in from GO! and commit to going forward while going back. She is doing wall sprints and some other Java exercises but those eggs have not hatched yet...we'll see.

Like I said...looks good.... But give this young lady a little more rock back and load before go and look out....

Oct 6, 2015
Whoa! She looks great! This is why I am now addicted to this site and changing things up with my Hello Elbow DD. :)

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
i was just updating the thread with a current clip for the sake of the next hapless dad that stumbles along the thread,

DD & Me haven't been so impacted by a clip since this ...I think DD was 9yrs old, I showed her the Ueno clip, and it scared her. Actually both of us.

Ueno_UA.gif

JJ get a (friend or hire a video guy) and get this in Full HD.... PLZ I'm wanting to get your affirmation that I get the Sklz Video (.gif) job in writing..... This is the first clip I've seen on here that can prove a Skills Video can be a 21second...or less .gif ...made to a link, and texted out, and viewed on phone... no need to go back to the office...real time.

PS: DD always picks Uunda Allmer for any and everthing :cool:

PSS: Start picking a Product...Fastpitch is ....trending

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mizenikki1