Early 4th of July Friday Check in!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Wife just had back surgery yesterday so I get to be Daddy Nurse Coach Awesome Husband dude all weekend. Youngest DD has birthday Monday. Really no softball plans other than pitch and hit a little on Sunday evening. Plan on grilling meat and drinking cold beer. Next 3 weekends will all be 3-4 day showcases so we all going to enjoy the down time.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Playing in tourney in Pittsburgh this weekend. It will be our second one of the year that hasn't been rained out of the last 5 we tried to play. Looking forward to a good tournament hopefully.

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Not much in the way of softball, but the house is very loud now.

DS has his birthday Saturday the 4th.

DD 1 and 2 get the weekend off from a summer program they are in. Back to the dorms Sunday evening. Already making a lot of noise and complaining about things.

DD 3 is too lazy to practice softball today. I was out of town for a couple of days, and she played a couple of rec ball games. Got HRs in both games. She now has a 4 game HR streak. All of them were in-the-park, but the last one actually hit the fence.

We'll probably take a family hiking trip this weekend. Not sure when.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Still in Aurora, playing on Saturday. Lots of teams finished today so I feel good about still being in it. DD went yard this morning, beautiful LD to L CF. I am up around 600 miles since we arrived Monday.

Jul 12, 2012
On the bleachers
Praying the rain is over so we can play in a local tournament this weekend. I don't know if DD could handle another rain out. Had to share this pic for all of those traveling away from home.. Good luck to all this weekend! Hope everyone has a great and safe 4th of July!!
d4d217b329f395d5ae6104f4ca0c07f3.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
Did not find an attractive brisket, 2x pork shoulders instead. Think I might be wasting money on charcoal, feels like that black steel can hold 225 on it's own out there today.

Oct 10, 2011
Played most of the day in the rain today but had a blast with our team. We have to get up early so just chilling tonight and hoping for another good day tomorrow.

Jan 25, 2011
Did not find an attractive brisket, 2x pork shoulders instead. Think I might be wasting money on charcoal, feels like that black steel can hold 225 on it's own out there today.
How come you didn't tell me earlier? Sounds like you have a good thing going there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles