Critique / Help Series of Swings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2013
Straight to contact. I am not answering any more of your questions. This isn't for knowledge, it is for harassment, and I knew that on your second post.

If I understand these two posts correctly, you teach swinging level to contact. From point in the swing does the level swing begin that you teach?

Aug 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
More obfuscation from the man that accuses others of obfuscation.

This time the topic is with respect to whether sliced cheese is edible?

Please stay on topic.

Where are the descriptions you have that detail how MTS is incorrect?

When you finish reading all of my posts on this thread, please submit a single list for me if you do not see answers to this question. If you do not, then I must suggest reading comprehension. That is what a big part of this thread is about. "Launch" vs. "Connection".

Feb 3, 2013
When you finish reading all of my posts on this thread, please submit a single list for me if you do not see answers to this question. If you do not, then I must suggest reading comprehension. That is what a big part of this thread is about. "Launch" vs. "Connection".

It is a simple question. I've asked it multiple times now.

Where are the descriptions you have that detail how MTS is incorrect?

You ramble that he is incorrect, yet I can't find any details to support your assertion.

R

RayR

I would have easily given you your answers 15 pages ago, but you are not here to learn. You just want to tell people they are wrong....remember Steve Huff, you interjected yourself into this discussion by trying to discredit me and my advice and the drills I recommended for Knight's daughter and to whoever else thought they could use them. You, Steve Huff, have repeatedly attributed things to me that I never said/wrote/advised and then cannot give a straight answer to questions posed to you. I have showed you my initial post about the front arm, but you have glossed over it. You are clearly just here to kill some time until you get well enough to travel home...

Feb 3, 2013
What is sad is that we have this Steve Huff character attacking someone that has made valuable contributions to this board, and yet Steve can't detail why he believes MTS is incorrect.

tjintx

A real searcher
May 27, 2012
TEXAS
What's really sad is the fact that a Dad and his DD have put themselves out here on the internet to get help, and way too many of you somehow make it about YOU and not about helping the OP and his DD. Please stop the ridiculous arguements within a thread created by someone asking for help. If you wanna argue go to the technical board and start your own thread.....
Now please refocus on the OP and remove your egos. Remember, this website has a GREAT opportunity for everyone to learn and share....

Aug 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
Steve should be able to answer this correctly. He posted a link to Turtle Thomas talking about using the hands. Let's hope he doesn't dance around this question also.

Good grief, using the hands to load! Using the hands to direct the bat knob toward the pitch. Using the hands to throw the bat head at the ball. Yeah, using the hands. So do you know more than Turtle Thomas?

Aug 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
I would have easily given you your answers 15 pages ago, but you are not here to learn. You just want to tell people they are wrong....remember Steve Huff, you interjected yourself into this discussion by trying to discredit me and my advice and the drills I recommended for Knight's daughter and to whoever else thought they could use them. You, Steve Huff, have repeatedly attributed things to me that I never said/wrote/advised and then cannot give a straight answer to questions posed to you. I have showed you my initial post about the front arm, but you have glossed over it. You are clearly just here to kill some time until you get well enough to travel home...

Did you start the thread MTS? If not, then it isn't your thread. Why are you so arrogant to think this is your territory? So you should be able to post, and no one should disagree with you? Well what if you are wrong?

Feb 3, 2013
Good grief, using the hands to load! Using the hands to direct the bat knob toward the pitch. Using the hands to throw the bat head at the ball. Yeah, using the hands. So do you know more than Turtle Thomas?

Can you describe in detail what Turtle Thomas meant about using the hands in the link you provided?

Feb 3, 2013
Did you start the thread MTS? If not, then it isn't your thread. Why are you so arrogant to think this is your territory? So you should be able to post, and no one should disagree with you? Well what if you are wrong?

Disagreeing is fine. You can begin by detailing why you believe MTS is incorrect. Providing details would be helpful.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32