Critique / Help Series of Swings

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
your right...you didn't IMPLY it...you straight up said it!

Marcus asked:
Your answer:

SO once again I ask...do you believe softball players should be taught a different swing because of the rise ball?

And I told you know. They should be taught to keep their load at the top of the strike zone and swing level. Period. It isn't a different swing for a drop ball, a change-up, a curve-ball, or a screwball. I changes dramatically for a knuckle change-curve from lefties with only three fingers, nothing else.

Feb 3, 2013
No stumble! If I am wrong, that would be persistent ignorance, not a stumble. But we will find out in the end won't we. It is the world against you few on this thread. And you see what you want to see even if it defies reality. Emotion and drama. Sounds like the "Anti-Rationalist Movement" of 1875-1895. I don't plan on being distracted by you people that long. You aren't worth it.

Another post to obfuscate? This time a post on anti-rationalist movement? Please, you ramble enough. Try to stay on topic.

Feb 3, 2013
And I told you know. They should be taught to keep their load at the top of the strike zone and swing level. Period. It isn't a different swing for a drop ball, a change-up, a curve-ball, or a screwball. I changes dramatically for a knuckle change-curve from lefties with only three fingers, nothing else.

Steve, can you please explain what you mean by the swing level comment that you believe should be taught?

Aug 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
You accuse others of obfuscation and you write a post of slice cheese?

Are you trying to come off as foolish? Is this a comedy show to you?

You guys are not funny, pathetic perhaps, not funny. You think you have invented something new. You have actually. It is different, because if not, why would you present it? Why would you have to explain and extrapolate it compared to conventional thinking? The question isn't if you figured out how to slice cheese differently, which I thought was pretty well settled, it is if this is edible? I say it doesn't pass the taste test. Only you few seem to think so. So which poster are you really Marcus, you didn't just show up today? I have seen this before on redhotcoach's threads.

Aug 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
Steve, can you please explain what you mean by the swing level comment that you believe should be taught?

Straight to contact. I am not answering any more of your questions. This isn't for knowledge, it is for harassment, and I knew that on your second post.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Marcus is not me......I am off to watch the game and think it would be healthy for you to do the same.

Have a great night! and remember it is just an internet discussion....

Feb 3, 2013
You guys are not funny, pathetic perhaps, not funny. You think you have invented something new. You have actually. It is different, because if not, why would you present it? Why would you have to explain and extrapolate it compared to conventional thinking? The question isn't if you figured out how to slice cheese differently, which I thought was pretty well settled, it is if this is edible? I say it doesn't pass the taste test. Only you few seem to think so. So which poster are you really Marcus, you didn't just show up today? I have seen this before on redhotcoach's threads.

More obfuscation from the man that accuses others of obfuscation.

This time the topic is with respect to whether sliced cheese is edible?

Please stay on topic.

Where are the descriptions you have that detail how MTS is incorrect?

Aug 29, 2011
Dallas, TX
Is this a sweep?

SweepG_zps1a94610b.gif

Sweep, but more drag than sweep? I will bet her back elbow is ahead of her hands at the hip too. I have asked you about 10 questions before and you never answered one of them. Now it is your turn. Is this "launch"?

R

RayR

No. See how easy it is to answer a question!!

Sweep, but more drag than sweep? I will bet her back elbow is ahead of her hands at the hip too. I have asked you about 10 questions before and you never answered one of them. Now it is your turn. Is this "launch"?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1