colder region games

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 11, 2012
Indoor tryouts the past 2 days. Parents and coaches were on the fields tonight with shovels, wheel barrows and a snow blower or 2 trying to bring the snow level down to an inch or so

Dec 19, 2012
Here in SWO we have a preview this Saturday, then 2 scrimmages the following week, and our season starts 3/30. The kids were on the field for the first time today. It was about 52F but mostly sunny.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
I have no idea what you are talking about. We started playing in January, and tonight, I wore short-sleeved t-shirt, capris and flip flops for first time this season! Come on Spring!!! :)

***Ducks for cover***

Oct 10, 2011
;)

I have no idea what you are talking about. We started playing in January, and tonight, I wore short-sleeved t-shirt, capris and flip flops for first time this season! Come on Spring!!! :)

***Ducks for cover***
I'd throw a snowball but it finally melted this past weekend!

Nov 17, 2010
Do you have a set number of tryouts you have to have? We generally have add many as needed until at least one is outside.

4 to 5 days of tryouts. They'll try to get the pitchers and catchers outside if they get a patch of grass, but it's not likely. The season will probably start later than scheduled (Mar 26) and they'll end up with 4 or 5 games a week with make-ups.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdwingnut