" Am I the only one being driven crazy by the strange sort order on this subforum?"

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 1, 2010
" Am I the only one being driven crazy by the strange sort order on this subforum?"

A few days ago I noticed that this particular subforum is now sorted by Thread title rather than latest posting date/time. I thought it was something I had done..and had no idea how to fix it. However, now I see that people are posting on very old threads (which happen to sort up to the top based on Thread title). So maybe it's not just me!

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I have no idea why a few are doing that. I guess they are reading posts and don't realize the date of the discussion. Also, I see that they sometimes add a thought that was already stated 18 months ago, in that thread.

Sometimes it is a spammer, just looking for a creative way to join the group.

Apr 25, 2010
Amy, when I open this subforum, the posts are all out of date order. They might read like this...

Apr 1, 2010
See the little black pyramid beside Title? That's what it's sorting on, which is why I tried to choose a title that would sort to the top, LOL! You can make it sort by date, but it takes more clicks and I get impatient. ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi