Your favorite Friday check in 3/4/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Hoping to catch some college softball tomorrow with DD then 3 games at the Air Force Academy including one against the Academy team on Sunday. Colorado weather has been amazing which means all our April tourneys will be snowed out I'm sure.

May 5, 2014
Pacific Northwest
DD#3 made the JV team, so proud of her.

DD#2 1st tournament of the season, looks like rain, turf field getting ready to get wet this weekend. 5:30AM wake up for an 8AM game, and I am still looking forward to it.

DD #3 Hanging out with dad and watching some softball.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
RB...Good luck to you and yours wished by those of us here in the cold! We're so jealous that you get to watch your DD not only in a great, warm venue, but on her dream school, major D1 team!

As for me, I'll be working tomorrow since we had a big breakdown today on the manufacturing line. That means that DW has to take DD to Columbus for the NECC camp this weekend. That also means that I can't not only rib Jay a little it, but I'm unable to meet some other DFPers as well as learning what tweaks he has recently made so I can pass them on to my catchers. Luckily, DD is a quick study and will pass them on as soon as she gets home. She's way too excited to see Jay and the various other instructors again!

Last edited:

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
I'll be trying to channel my inner Bud Grant while making my head coaching debut for my #2 DD's 10U team at an indoor tournament in Centralia, Washington.
Have a great time! Haven't been down there yet, but I've heard it's great compared to the mud bog of a field we have at the moment.

Don't let them smell fear; it's how they gain the upper hand.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcworthSoftballMom