You...make...the....call!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Pattar: I'm just gonna keep posting nice warm, sun-filled action photos of games out here in So Cal (it's a bit chilly today at 65 degrees) for your enjoyment....envy. :cool: Maybe a nice one of me in my Tommy Bahama with shorts and sunglasses and a cool beverage as well taking in the vitamin D from the warm rays.
Here I will post an adorable picture of Marcela and my youngest from a few years ago so you feel bad for torturing their Dad..
CudAZEg.jpg

Mar 6, 2016
Ha! Awwww ..Now I feel bad. Sort of..

Almost making me feel guilty as I enjoy my beautiful sunny "brisk" 67 degree day out here on the west coast.

I just might not feel up to biking down to the beach after work later with my wife (whos entire family is from Tulsa/Bixby OK by the way). 😎

Maybe Ill post a photo when I'm at the beach. 👍

Jun 8, 2016
Ha! Awwww ..Now I feel bad. Sort of..

Almost making me feel guilty as I enjoy my beautiful sunny "brisk" 67 degree day out here on the west coast.

I just might not feel up to biking down to the beach after work later with my wife (whos entire family is from Tulsa/Bixby OK by the way). 😎

Maybe Ill post a photo when I'm at the beach. 👍
Yeah you sound torn up about it..hope you get bit by a horsefly at the beach :ROFLMAO:(and yes I know you guys probably don't have horseflies in CA...that is a Northeast beach "feature")

Oct 4, 2018
Looks out to me. Catcher seemed to have total command of that play.

Assuming she has the ball, controlled the ball, etc. etc.

ian

Jun 11, 2015
Looks like the throw beat her but the catcher didn't get the glove down in time.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd