You know youre a softball parent when...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 25, 2022
You left your truck at the dealership and made sure to get your catcher's mitt, and considered taking the pitching rug. And you and your mitt are meeting your wife at the hospital to catch a ride home, so now you're in a cardiologist waiting room killing time.

So now it's a bunch of old folks looking at a middle age bucket dad, wondering wtf this lunatic is doing in here with a catcher's mitt.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
😄... well some people carry around a teddy bear...

Hope your truck is okay!

Oct 4, 2018
You left your truck at the dealership and made sure to get your catcher's mitt, and considered taking the pitching rug. And you and your mitt are meeting your wife at the hospital to catch a ride home, so now you're in a cardiologist waiting room killing time.

So now it's a bunch of old folks looking at a middle age bucket dad, wondering wtf this lunatic is doing in here with a catcher's mitt.

Back in the day Babe Ruth helped deliver twins using a catchers mitt.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
And that my mother in-law gets a good report!

Thanks. Transmission is slipping for some reason. 😐
Yes best wishes to mother-in-law! Thought maybe you were waiting for your wife who's the cardiologist to get a ride home...

Jun 8, 2016
My DW had a spontaneous coronary artery dissection a year after my oldest was born so she goes to a cardiologist once a year now. She is in good shape and only 46 so she knows the feeling of feeling out of place at a cardiologist's office..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06