Xeno or CF7?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If your DD likes the feel of the 32/22, go with it. Comfort and confidence in her hands is worth a lot.

Difference between a CF5 and CF6? It depends who you ask. Is one better? It depends who you ask. At the end of the day, you can't go wrong with either.

Jul 14, 2010
NJ/PA
Is it just me, or do the CF6s and CF7s feel very flexible/whippy when hitting balls with them? The Xeno and LXT feel much, much stiffer at impact and seem to have a lot more pop.

May 12, 2014
Ok, my concern was jumping that much weight against live pitching and how that would work out.

Let us know how it works out

She has All Stars this week. My plan is to let her finish up with her current bat (unless she chooses otherwise) and then practice with her new bat during the "off season". We'll see how it goes. After about 10 swings she said "this bat feels just as light as my other bat."

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Is it just me, or do the CF6s and CF7s feel very flexible/whippy when hitting balls with them? The Xeno and LXT feel much, much stiffer at impact and seem to have a lot more pop.

Not just you, thats Demarini. Flex and whip help provide the pop they do.

Demarini bats just "feel" more whippy than other brands. All the bats you mention flex quite a bit at impact.

Thats why I always say bats are about feel to each player. Every bat has its own feel.