Wth is up with these ads?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ball Game

Banned
May 8, 2015
This is a huge mistake, as much as I love that I discovered this site, The ads make it almost unreadable with the constant downloading and readjusting of the threads? HUGE MISTAKE, Make it go away. This really sucks big time.

AND NO I DONT WANNA SWITCH MY BROWSER ID RATHER JUST NOT VISIT THE SITE!

Google ads...SMH!

JohnnyO

Began this habit in 1980
May 13, 2015
Midwest
sorry I don't understand.... I see no annoying ads, oh I guess there is a small ebay ad at the bottom of page I never noticed before. I use both IE and google crome. I just found this site this past winter and enjoy all the FP chatter.

Jun 12, 2015
What browser do you use? Firefox and Chrome both have AdBlockPlus which blocks ads on most sites. FB ads manage to get through a lot but they're on the sides and not too annoying. I actually never see ads on this site.

Apr 24, 2014
There is a chance that your computer was infected by some adware. The adware will redirect the AD at your current page and display them in a very annoying way. It happened to me . Check the plug-in in your web browser

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
This is a huge mistake, as much as I love that I discovered this site, The ads make it almost unreadable with the constant downloading and readjusting of the threads? HUGE MISTAKE, Make it go away. This really sucks big time.

AND NO I DONT WANNA SWITCH MY BROWSER ID RATHER JUST NOT VISIT THE SITE!

Google ads...SMH!

If you have a problem with swearing do not click on the below clip...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Southpaw32