WTB pocket radar ball coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 12, 2015
I got mine when they had a sale for Black Friday last year, I think it was. Just from the company's website. I can't remember what the sale was exactly but it was a good deal.

Feb 15, 2017
I got mine when they had a sale for Black Friday last year, I think it was. Just from the company's website. I can't remember what the sale was exactly but it was a good deal.

Me too. Think it was $100 off to make it $200. And just like everyone else - parents hate when I get it out because it is a humbling experience almost always. I use it for comparison purposes- not necessarily for what the number reads. Nice to use on hitting exit speeds to where you are working on swing flaws/improvement using lower half etc. Good morale booster for the kids to see their work translate.

I got a tip on here about the Black Friday special from a previous year. Could be an every year thing if you are willing to wait that long.

Oct 4, 2016
I thought maybe my PocketRadar was reading a little slow, but at baseball tournament at a college stadium they had a radar reading on the scoreboard. My PocketRadar matched the scoreboard most of the time. I get a few erroneous readings and some are +- 1mph. I also had just put in new batteries that may have helped also.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06