Worth Mayhem Composite M75FP 33/23 opinions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 16, 2014
He never said that bat was used...its brand new.

I am a retard lol! I was reading like I listen to my wife...every other word. Plus I am a old timer on SBFs, I scan for NIW or NOW and seen used. :rolleyes:

But honest opinion on that bat compared to Used new Demarini. A demo is a better bat but there are tons of bats out there. This WOrth is going to take some swings to get it opened up. It will start getting good pop once you start seeing some webbing. But this is my opinion and what I would do with my kid. If you daughter is swinging a Synge, this bat is a good impovement and a good upgrade.

The Sick is another option and last couple years versions are pretty good. All matters how much ya wanna spend.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I am a retard lol! I was reading like I listen to my wife...every other word. Plus I am a old timer on SBFs, I scan for NIW or NOW and seen used. :rolleyes:

But honest opinion on that bat compared to Used new Demarini. A demo is a better bat but there are tons of bats out there. This WOrth is going to take some swings to get it opened up. It will start getting good pop once you start seeing some webbing. But this is my opinion and what I would do with my kid. If you daughter is swinging a Synge, this bat is a good impovement and a good upgrade.

The Sick is another option and last couple years versions are pretty good. All matters how much ya wanna spend.

See, thats why your wife yells at you :)

He was eluding to being at the 100 buck mark. So thats what we are going with. Of course if you wanna spend more, a whole new world opens up.
Personally, I wouldnt buy used. Too much risk with bats. You never know if it might explode in 5 swings, then you're out a bat and the cash. I always see the 50 hit bat that somebody bought that shows up looking like it has 5000 hits. What wonders a magic eraser does for pictures. You never know how many hits a bat has, what was done to it, or if it will pass any testing (if you need it to).

And everybody knows what you get with a Worth 1 piece...gonna need some time to break in.

Im actually seeing if my regional rep can find me a cheap 454 or sick brand new that a store really needs to get rid of to pay bills. And no, this has no profit in it for me. Just seeing if I can help somebody out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TaraLynn0207