Working with a 7yo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Thanks for all the replies. I will sit back and watch how she does over the next month or so and give her another trip to the clinic at UAB and see how she does. She seems to learn best by watching so I will keep working on my swing so she can watch me. It helps since she is a lefty so I am basically a mirror image.

Amy in Az.... I totally agree with getting her in other activities. She played basketball this year for the first time. She has been playing golf for two years and has told me she wants to learn how to play more sports. She loves softball and basketball and I think golf is just about more time for her and Daddy together. She is actually interested in trying hockey this fall but she would miss basketball so I don't think it will happen.

I will try and keep my expectations in check. Some of the Dads around here kill me thinking their DD should be playing like she's a junior in college. My only expectations for her and the girls I coach are have fun and always do the best you can. If I can get that out of them they will get better and will enjoy the game even more.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez