Who is running the team?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 29, 2009
Sparky:

It's JV, no one cares about JV. The AD just hates having to find a replacement for a dismally paying job that's dismal to begin with.

I would call the JV team a gateway "drug" for this power-hungry AD. The Coach refused to be an enabler.

You're failing to realize the JV parents will be the varsity parents in a short time and someone will give a damn in the future. Especially, if their kid is being shorted playing time due to another parent's wallet, not because of playing ability.

Again, the Coach has not passed along any of the meeting details with the admins. So all we can do is guess at this time. My feeling is their thought process right now is not how to address an over-stepping AD. Rather, we better not hire another coach like him. He's a PITA to deal with.

Apr 11, 2012
PDIDDY-thasnks for the thought, I have revised the email to parents citing 'philisophical differences'
as the reason for my resignation.

you bet....and your choice of words in your revised e-mail reason for leaving is perfect! Another poster made a good point..."the less you put in writing the better".....

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OAFSoftballMom#1