Whip Hit device

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 19, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Some help please. There was a thread realted to the use of the Whip Hit. Included in the thread was directions to construct a home made whip hit. that much ahs been done, but there was quite a bit of information on the best way to use this device. All the girls can hit with it off of the T. We ask to have them hit to the middle, then oposite field as most tend to pull the ball with this. Can anyone direct me to the thread? I have looked for a couple hours (also found some other threads along the way that were interesting) and can't find it anywhere. Help?:confused:

Oct 25, 2009
Somehow this doesn't seem quite fair but if you go to www.whiphit.com you can download the instructions for the factory model. $99 doesn't seem quite fair, either.

One thing to bear in mind when using either the homemade version or the factory version is the ball on the rope needs to be at the sweet spot of the bat that the batter uses in the game. In other words, one size does not fit all. The sweet spot for a 34" bat will be very different than a 32" bat, i.e.

It is a good tool. But be careful; like the tee, you can make bad adjustments and still get good results. For example, down the middle, put the tee at the lead foot, and then expect hits up the middle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA