where's everyone at?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Haha! Casey and I are friends. Our DD’s play for the same high school.

twoplacesatonce (you must have kids...), you've got to realize, Jdaddy knows everyone! He's going to be in sad shape after his DD graduates from HS this year! He'll either live at her college or he and his wife will adopt a 12 or 14 year old girl and keep on keeping on!

Dec 11, 2010
Carolina Elite NC Cheek, this is the NC side fully committed 18U team.

And yeah, played at Tyger River MANY times where the infield was like playing in the parking lot! Super fast, sometimes scary fast infields!

Cheek, as in my favorite bomb dropping Wildcat?

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Cheek, as in my favorite bomb dropping Wildcat?

Nope, not the same. MK Cheek, she played at Queens College here in Charlotte, I think I've heard she's their all time leading HR hitter? Anyway, incredible coach! Anna used to be terrified of her when her younger team would combine practices with the older 18U team, now Anna loves playing for her! I'm still the one terrified of her!!:rolleyes:.

I still get a kick out of seeing Anna bat in the 3 hole on this team....when they're warming up or running a warm up lap before a game, Anna just comes up to every other girls shoulder, and everyone notices it!

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
twoplacesatonce (you must have kids...), you've got to realize, Jdaddy knows everyone! He's going to be in sad shape after his DD graduates from HS this year! He'll either live at her college or he and his wife will adopt a 12 or 14 year old girl and keep on keeping on!

She’ll only be thirty minutes from the house. I’m sure they could use a groundskeeper intern, lol! It is funny how many friends you make through softball. I still talk to a guy I met at the PCB World Series in 10U and a guy I met on here who helped Kenzie with her swing when she was around 10. He even took the time to make a video for her to reference. Good people, even if they have a glove addiction!

Apr 16, 2013
Should this be in the gear review section? :p Might be a good idea to move it to the general section.

We're out of the Raleigh, NC area. Playing 16u.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IBSoftballDad619